Camp : Gracefield Christian Camp and Retreat Centre
Fonction : To be responsible to welcome and for the well-being of guest groups at Gracefield Christian Camp and Retreat Centre. Guest services is responsible for the preparation of guest spaces, including housekeeping, group check in/check out, site orientation and equipment rental. They will also responsible for selling camp merchandise through the camp store.
Poste : Guest Services
Nb de postes : 2
Ville : Gracefield
Région : Outaouais
Type d'emplois : Saisonnier
Langue au travail : Anglais
Début : 2019-06-30
Se termine : 2019-08-30
Début de la formation : 2019-06-30
Fin de la formation : 2019-07-05
Numéro de référence : 2146
Date de création : 2019-05-03
modification : 2019-05-03
Fin de cette offre : 2019-06-15
- Communicate with office admin to understand and facilitate guests needs
- Greet and welcome guests
- Orient guest groups to rules and regulations of site and facility use. Quiet hours, first aid stages, lodge etiquette, dining hall procedures etc.
- Schedule with waterfront staff of facilities needed such as supervised swimming or boat Schedule group activities and communicate what facilities are used and when any shared facilities might be used.
- Assist kitchen with dining hall preparation for meal. Table setup, napkins, etc.
- Address any guest requests or equipment rental or instruction.
- Communicate with front office regarding invoices and any possible extra charges – equipment rental or extra cleaning fees
- Check out guests at the end of their stay and request they complete a guest survey.
- Operate the camp store
- With Executive Director, create and maintain an inventory of sellable items.
- Create and staff store during weekends and some weekdays.
Able to take instruction and complete task instructed.
Able to work with a team.