Camp : Gracefield Christian Camp and Retreat Centre
Fonction : Managing Director of year round camp
Poste : Directeur
Nb de postes : 1
Ville : Gracefield, QC
Région : Outaouais
Type d'emplois : Saisonnier
Durée : TBD
Langue au travail : Anglais, English
Début : 010220
Se termine : JJ/MM/AA
Début de la formation : 01/02/20
Fin de la formation : JJ/MM/AA
Rémuneration : TBD
Numéro de référence : 2213
Date de création : 2019-12-08
modification : 2020-01-25
Fin de cette offre : 20-04-30
GCCRC is seeking a full-timeManaging Director. The Managing Director is responsible for providing 24 hour onsite coverage for senior staff members, and is required to attend. In addition, the Managing Director is required to attend meetings, promote the Camp, and oversee the Camp in the summer and off-season.
The Managing Director is responsible for the planning and execution of GCCRC, and reports to the GCCRC Board of Directors through the Board Chair. The Managing Director oversees both the operations of the Camp, including administration, maintenance, building projects, food delivery, and marketing, and the programs of such camps as children's summer camps, worship services, and retreats. The Managing Director cultivates an extensive network of relationships with Campus users, donors, suppliers, area churches, the Presbytery of Ottawa, employees, volunteers, and others. It is the Board's intention to hire an Operations Manager for the summer months of 2020 so that the Managing Director can focus on the program aspect of the Camp.
Ideally, a new Managing Director will start on February 1, 2020, but no later than April 1, 2020.
- Proficient in English. French is an asset.
- Minimum two years' experience in operations roles.
- Minimum two years' experience in working at camps.
- Strong people skills and comfortable engagement with employees, guests, site holders, volunteers and others throughout the day.
- Good administrative and financial management skills, including familiarity with bookkeeping or maintenance accounts.
- Excellent and broad practical skills in the proper use, maintenance and / or repair of buildings, machinery, plumbing and pumping systems, electrical wiring, small engines and power tools.
- Demonstrates a strong Christian faith and a willingness to serve.
- Willingness to work 'hands on', and not just supervising others.
- Valid driver's license.
- Standard first aid and CPR.
Pour soumettre votre candidature
Please visit gracefieldcamp.ca for further details on this opportunity.