Camp : Gracefield Christian Camp and Retreat Centre
Fonction : Managing the support facilities for a year round camp
Poste : Operations Manager
Nb de postes : 1
Ville : Gracefield
Région : Outaouais
Type d'emplois : Saisonnier
Langue au travail : Anglais, English
Début : 01/05/20
Se termine : 30/10/20
Début de la formation : JJ/MM/AA
Fin de la formation : JJ/MM/AA
Numéro de référence : 2214
Date de création : 2019-12-08
modification : 2020-01-25
Fin de cette offre : 20-04-30
The Operations Manager position is full-time from May through August, with the possibility of part-time work for the rest of the year. This position will involve evening and weekend hours and extended availability. The Operations Manager is responsible for providing 24 hour onsite coverage from May to August in cooperation with other senior staff.
The Operations Manager works with the Managing Director and leads the team that is accountable for the fulfillment of the day-to-day operational requirements of a busy youth camp, retreat facility and campground. This includes office administration, guest services, maintenance and upkeep, housekeeping, and kitchen and food services. To be successful, the Operations Manager must enjoy the pace and unpredictability that comes from serving a diverse group of lodge guests, seasonal site holders and staff. This role is essential in ensuring the smooth delivery of all aspects of guest hospitality. The Operations Manager is a hands-on role and involves being a working supervisor side by side with maintenance, housekeeping, kitchen and office staff.
- Proficient in English. French is an asset.
- Minimum two years' experience in operations roles.
- Minimum two years' experience in working at camps.
- Strong people skills and comfortable engaging with employees, guests, site holders, volunteers and others throughout the work day.
- Good administrative and financial management skills, including familiarity with bookkeeping or maintaining accounts.
- Excellent and broad practical skills in the proper use, maintenance and / or repair of buildings, machinery, plumbing and pumping systems, electrical wiring, small engines and power tools.
- Demonstrates a strong Christian faith and a willingness to serve.
- Willingness to work 'hands on', and not just supervising others.
- Valid driver's license.
- Standard first aid and CPR.
Pour soumettre votre candidature
For further details on this opportunity, please visit gracefieldcamp.ca.